Founded 1951 by William Bainbridge
Purchased by Edward Kaufman 1961
Purchased by Teresa “Terry” Wygle 1987
Incorporated 1995. Acquired 2 partners
Purchased Sousa Real Estate 2000. David Schepner joined as partner
Purchased Diane DeBaise Real Estate 2001
Purchased D. Cutter Real Estate 2003
Purchased Colonial Penn Real Estate 2008. Pam Willis joined as partner
Independently owned and operated
David Schepner, Broker of Record, Vice President
Pamela L. Willis, Associate Broker, President
FOUR OFFICES: Meadville, Conneaut Lake, Greenville, and Mercer with exceptionally trained, honest, and goal–oriented agents.
“REALTOR OF THE YEAR”: Many of our agents have been chosen by their fellow Realtors for this distinguished award.
TRAINING PROGRAM: Extensive and innovative training for both new and experienced agents.
TRANSACTION COORDINATOR on site to help each transaction travel smoothly to closing.