First Time Buyer Services Program
Buying a home for the first time is an experience intrinsically fraught with both anxiety and excitement. It usually marks the end of one of life's phases, requires a major sum of cash upfront, a good job, and a long-term commitment to monthly mortgage payments. Welcome to the American Dream. We understand the anxiety inherent in purchasing your first home. It has a lot to do with the simple fact that this will be a purchase you've never shopped for before and one that cannot be replaced or exchanged as easily as a sound system or a BMW.
We also understand that the purchase is a major emotional, financial, legal process that requires sound advice from professionals, and often the additional approval and/or reassurance from family and friends.
Coldwell Banker Bainbridge Kaufman's First Time Buyer Program is unique and guides our customers through the whole process. We focus our efforts on the following steps:
- PRE-PURCHASE COUNSELING SESSION: We review all aspects of the search providing each prospective buyer an overview that gives first-time purchasers the comfort level of second and third time buyers.
- FINANCIAL QUALIFICATION: Working with skilled agents and mortgage brokers, our first time buyers are pre-qualified for homes, land and lots, and buildings.
- NEIGHBORHOOD EDUCATION: Crawford, Mercer and surrounding counties each have many neighborhoods and each has its own distinctive architectural style and personality. We will help you choose the right home within your selected area.
- ADVICE ON SELECTING AN ATTORNEY OR TITLE COMPANY: An experienced, patient, but quick-moving lawyer or title company can move an acceptance to signed contract smoothly.
- MOVING VAN: Scheduling our moving van should your new home be within a 100 mile radius of one of our offices. We supply the van and you supply the manpower! Doesn’t get any easier than that.